Wednesday 13 January 2016

Zebbosai leaves Reason Gaming

Originally posted at: http://www.teamfortress.tv/31101/zebbosai-leaves-reason-gaming

 Reason Gaming have been top of the European scene since their 3rd place finish at i55, albeit losing in the Challengers Cup to  #tf2center before their roster had cemented. With the fall of  nerdRage after i55 and the shuffle that followed, Reason gathered talent in the form of scout  Stark and (after flirting with Rising for half of the season) roamer  ZebbosaiZebbosai had been a question mark over the team in September as he stated he was interested in pursuing CS:GO rather than carrying on at the elite level in TF2. Nonetheless in week 5 he became part of the Reason roster, and the addition of the supremely strongnerdRage flank allowed them to overcome #tf2center in the ETF2L S22 playoffs and cruise to victory at DreamHack Winter.
Zebbosai gives us his thoughts on why he has left the Reason Gaming roster:
I left the team cause I've become bored with TF2 and I need a break away from it. I think if I had wanted to, I could have stayed on the lineup so it was simply up to me, but we never discussed my staying on the roster. It was a given. Nonetheless my time with Reason was great, I'm glad I had a chance to play with Hafficool and kaptain, because both of them are kinda new to the "top scene" and those players always have more motivation.
Sources close to the team suggest that Stark will be swapping over to roaming soldier, leaving the team currently trialling scouts but with an open eye toward good roamers. Notable scouts spotted playing withReason have included  zen and  Blitzo, with names like  gf18 Drackk and  Thalash also floated for the spot.
The roster for  Reason Gaming is now:
  •  Scout Hafficool
  •  Roamer Stark
  •  Pocket kaptain
  •  Demoman kaidus
  •  Medic Permzilla

No comments:

Post a Comment